Stop Surviving and Start Living!
You’ve tried traditional talk therapy, you’re looking for a more aggressive approach to getting unstuck and improving your life. This 5-Day EMDR Intensive Retreat is exactly what you need. You’ll work one-on-one directly with Jeanie Winstrom, MA LCPC, a Trauma, Clinical Hypnosis, and EMDR expert. Jeanie has helped many people change their lives by breaking the cycle of limiting thoughts, repetitive patterns, and unhealthy behaviors through this intensive program. Now it’s your turn to change your life for the better and break free from emotional trauma.
In order to create change in our lives, we must first understand how change truly occurs.
Jeanie Winstrom’s 5-Day EMDR Intensive Retreat located in Troy, Montana is a powerful catalyst toward change. Jeanie is highly recognized for her ability to connect powerfully with her clients, providing the optimal treatment experience for change to occur. Over the past 20 years, MILLIONS of people have been treated successfully with EMDR. Not only is EMDR considered the number one form of treatment for changing Core Beliefs by the American Defense and the American Psychiatric Association, it is noted for its accelerated effects and speeding up the process eliminating years of therapy that would otherwise ensue. Because EMDR is the only form of treatment that can be done consecutive days in a row, you have the opportunity to make real traction in your life and see positive changes in a short amount of time.
Because the emotional part of the brain dominates the logical part, I utilize developmental approaches during your intensive to prime your brain for rewiring to occur. New belief blueprints are formed as your brain recognizes new thought patterns. As a result, your outlook and perception shifts and new possibilities are naturally achievable.
Jeanie Winstrom’s 5-Day EMDR Intensive Retreat is designed to solidify new positive beliefs. Founded in science this new revolutionary approach changes the one thing that holds most people back from ever reaching their full potential – the brain.
“Removing Mental Blocks Requires Removing Negative Beliefs.”
Do You Struggle in These Areas?
- Self doubt
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of clarity
- Bad habits
- Weight loss
- Obsessive thoughts
- Fear of conflict/confrontation
- Desensitize painful memories
- Time management
- Public speaking
- Or you’re simply looking to evolve…
THEN THIS IS THE TREATMENT FOR YOU!
Positive Effects of the EMDR Intensive Retreat
- Remove mental obstacles
- Increase in focus, clarity, and calm
- Increased confidence
- Improved communication
- Boost your memory
- Improve your mood
- Improved self-esteem
- Eliminate obsessive thoughts/behaviors
- Reduce/eliminate triggered responses
- Dramatic reduction in anxiety, depression, and anger
- Increased motivation and drive
- Inspiration and new sense of direction
- Improved relationships and overall quality of life
- PERMANENT elimination of targeted negative beliefs
Why choose an Intensive EMDR Retreat?
- Get better faster. Results can be seen more quickly with intensive therapy than traditional EMDR or talk therapy.
- Excellent availability – many choices of dates available soon.
- Amazing location in beautiful and peaceful Northwest Montana to enhance your experience. You will be setting aside time for yourself to work, rest, and heal.
Imagine having a whole week dedicated to yourself.
Set aside time to detach from the routine and stressors of every day life, and get help to resolve an issue once and for all, so that it stops holding you back from living a life you love.
Imagine spending a week in your own luxury private cabin, with a spectacular mountain and creek view, within our beautiful guest property surrounded by the healing wilderness of Montana. >> View our spectacular lodging options
A warm, caring, professional person is there to provide you with:
- Professional, effective, therapeutic sessions using successful EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) approach.
- Plenty of time to relax, walk, meditate, canoe, kayak, write, or read.
- Most clients choose to prepare their own meals in the full kitchen located in their cabin. Other meal options can be discussed.
The end result is that you leave the guest property knowing that you have cleared the way to move forward in a more empowered way, feeling resolved, relaxed, and nurtured.
What’s Included in Your Retreat
- Assessment form to complete to help me to know you better and clarify what issues you want to address.
- A secure web-based 50-minute session with Jeanie Winstrom, MA, LCPC who you will be working with on the retreat, to gain insight, identify obstacles, and prepare you for your week.
During the retreat
- Five customized days consisting of 1 to 2 hours per day of intensive EMDR Sessions with Jeanie in her office in Troy, Montana or at our beautiful guest property (if you choose to stay in our luxury cabins on-site).
- Reflective and free time when you can go to the lake or creek, walk, dream, journal/write, read and generally relax and reflect on our beautiful guest property. This down time is also important so you are able to assimilate the therapy sessions.
- A journal for reflection and thoughts.
- Options to request additional services, such as massages, acupuncture, or chiropractic treatment.
- Two 50-minute post treatment phone/video meetings to assess and support the client’s adaption to the positive changes that will occur.
- An aftercare plan with resources and recommendations.
Cost of a 5-Day EMDR Intensive Retreat
Most will pay thousands, and some tens of thousands, seeking treatment for issues ranging from unhealthy relationships to challenges in their career or life path. Although most of us have good intentions and plan to work on ourselves, our busy lives often get in the way of effective treatment. Jeanie Winstrom’s EMDR Intensive Retreat is the equivalent of at least 20-30 typical sessions that you dedicate to yourself in just one week. You’ll see positive changes quickly, and be able to move forward in your life much sooner than with traditional therapy.
Your 5-Day Intensive fee is a total of $5,999 with a $3,000 deposit required to reserve your week. This is the kind of experience that truly changes lives. On-site accommodations at our beautiful guest property are available for an additional fee. >> View our spectacular lodging options
Are you ready to take the next step?
A NOTE ABOUT YOUR RETREAT: EMDR Intensive sessions will last 1 to 2 hours per day, typically first thing in the morning. After your session it is STRONGLY recommended that you be free from distractions. This will allow you time to relax, process the therapy, and spend time solidifying the cognitions created during your EMDR session. Sessions take place in Troy, Montana, either in my office or at the guest property. Traveling clients are responsible for their own airfare and accommodations. It is strongly suggested that clients partake in the beauty of the area by staying our serene guest property, Kootenai River Outfitters: http://www.kroutfitters.com.
If traveling to Montana is not feasible, it is possible for Jeanie to bring the retreat to you. Your costs would include her travel and accommodations. Please reach out to explore this option.
On-Site Lodging Options
All of our lodging options are equipped with a full kitchen and are located along a peaceful creek where you can relax on a covered deck as you can take in the pristine wilderness around you. Guests are welcome to stay longer than the length of the retreat. Visit Kootenai River Outfitters for fees, details, and to book your stay after you have scheduled your EMDR Retreat with Jeanie.
Rising Rainbow Lodge
Our showplace – the newly built lodge features two king bedroom suites, a queen bedroom suite and a loft with three additional queen beds. The lodge sleeps up to twelve people and is nestled at a bend in the creek.
Experience a true Montana getaway in this authentic full-log cabin overlooking the creek. With two queen beds and a twin bed, this cabin sleeps up to five people.
This private cabin is located on the far side of the creek and offers a queen bedroom downstairs and a loft upstairs with a queen bed and two twin beds. Ideal for from one to six people. Find tranquility and peace without sacrificing luxury or amenities.
Little Cedar Cabin
This private, secluded cabin is perfect for one or two people looking for peace and tranquility. Here you can disconnect, unwind, and reflect.